SAFETY ALERT: Computer use can be monitored in many ways, and may be impossible to completely conceal or erase. If you believe your computer use is being monitored, try to use a safer computer or call the State Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-942-6906 (Multi-language Accessibility). Deaf or Hard of Hearing: 711. CLICK THIS BANNER TO EXIT SITE QUICKLY.
YWCA of Genesee County, Inc. serves families throughout WNY. We offer domestic violence crisis and prevention services, affordable, flexible, and accessible childcare and economic empowerment opportunities. We strive to achieve racial justice and advocate on behalf of women and their families through multiple community outreach opportunities.
YWCA is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.
YWCA of Genesee County’s vision is to implement sustainable programs that foster healthy, balanced living for women and families.
Also, under Domestic Violence program: Extended Hours! 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and 8:30-5 Wednesday. For an appointment or more information, call our Domestic Violence Hotline any time at (585) 343-7513.
- Colleen Raponi – President
- Terri Marchese – Vice President
- Roula Alkhouri – Interim Secretary
- Tina Schofield – Treasurer
- Jackie DiBella
- Kamilla Kabel
- Kristen Dispenza
- Kristi Tretter
- Shannon Whitcombe
- Pam Reed – Office Administrator
- Jeanne Walton – Executive Director
- Joanne Beck – Assistant Executive Director
- Donna Favaloro – Children & Family Services Program Manager
- Holly Baxter – Care + Crisis Helpline Program Manager
- Justina Garner – Domestic Violence Crisis and Prevention Services Program Manager
- Rena McCumiskey – Domestic Violence Crisis and Prevention Services Senior Case Manager
- Ashley Hill – Prevention Education Coordinator
- Sherry Crumity, MHC-LP – Domestic Violence Support Services Coordinator