SAFETY ALERT: Computer use can be monitored in many ways, and may be impossible to completely conceal or erase. If you believe your computer use is being monitored, try to use a safer computer or call the State Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-942-6906 (Multi-language Accessibility). Deaf or Hard of Hearing: 711. CLICK THIS BANNER TO EXIT SITE QUICKLY.
YWCA of Genesee County is the sole provider of domestic violence services, including safe shelter, for victims in Genesee County. YWCA USA is the largest provider of these services across the country. Hours are 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday and by appointment at our main site, 301 North St., Batavia.
Walk-ins are welcome during the above designated hours. For questions, concerns or to make an appointment or obtain after-hour assistance, call our 24-hour domestic violence hotline at (585) 343-7513.
- Assistance with getting orders of protection, going to court and filing custody and support petitions.
- One-on-one counseling about aspects of an unhealthy relationship and making a safety plan for leaving an unhealthy relationship.
- Information and referral for community services.
- Transitional support for those in need of safe housing.
- Weekly support group for victims of domestic violence.
New This Summer
Unlock Your Potential 8-week Self-Esteem Skills Group
Click here to download latest flyer.
Extended Hours! 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and 8:30-5 Wednesday. For an appointment or more information, call our Domestic Violence Hotline any time at (585) 343-7513.