Call our 24-Hour Domestic Violence Hotline
to see if your eligible for housing by completing a screening.
Our safe dwelling is located at an undisclosed location. The house is monitored by video surveillance and an alarm system to keep our clients safe.
We have provided 1,048 bed nights to women and families fleeing abusive situations.
If you are interested in helping these families on their journey please call our program director at 585.343.5808 Ext 14 or email email@example.com
During your stay a case manager will work with you to help you get started on your journey to independence. They will assist you with the following:
- Help you to navigate the legal system
- Becoming financially stable
- Applying for assistance through the department of social services
- Applying for Housing Assistance through PathStone
- Provide community resources that may help you in your journey