Our advocates are ready to help you in taking the first steps in leaving an abusive relationship.
We accept phone calls and walk-ins
Monday – Friday 9:00 AM– 5:00 PM
Walk-ins are welcome during the above designated hours.
All services are FREE and CONFIDENTIAL!
For after-hours assistance,
Call our 24-hour Domestic Violence Hotline
- 24-Hour Domestic Violence Hotline (585) 343-7513. Our advocates are here to help connect you with services
- Safety Planning: Each situation is uniquely different, our advocates will create an individualized safety plan to meet your needs and ensure safety for both you and your children
- Assistance with obtaining an Order of Protection and other family court petitions
- Court Accompaniment: We do not want you to feel alone! Our case managers are here to accompany you to court and explain the process
- Affordable assistance through the Legal Aid Society of Rochester
- Domestic Violence Emergency Shelter
- Information and referral for community services
- Individual Support Counseling
- Short-term mental health counseling for adults and children
- Support Group: Call (585) 343-7513 for details
- Prevention Education